You can also watch the video on YouTube at this link. It's highlighting the five special elemental weapons for people who preorder their copy of the game early.
A few minor notes based on the site update:
- Maria's first weapon seems to be called A Dancing Sash For Beautiful Me.
- Her unique inscription is called Allure.
- The experience points required for each level up seem to have been adjusted.
- The website shows a new stage called Battle of Kawanakajima: Intrusion with Shingen and Kenshin as bosses.
- It looks as though you can see which stages have the Battle Roulette available by looking for the icon on the stage select screen, just like with Fugitives.
- The website also elaborates more on Nobunaga's skill enhancement from the Tenka Medal rewards. He attacks continuously using his cape. Holding down the button lets him fire his shotgun too when the attack finishes.
- The new 'Open' inscription which Maria uses to break her weapon's upgrade limits is the one described as a 'domain crushing' inscription on the reward page. It looks as though you have to buy the ability separately for each character using Tenka Medals.
- I just noticed that Yoshiteru apparently has both a normal and Drama Route confirmed.
- It looks as though his two-character Giga Basara title is 賽帝 (’Dice Emperor’).
- OneSanitarium over at Koei Warriors spotted that the website has now confirmed that the game will be for 1-2 players, and if you bought costume/music DLC for Sengoku Basara 4 you will have to download it again from PSN to use it in the new game.
- The paperback art book from the special edition box is the size of the game box and 24 pages long (not sure why Weekly Famitsu said it was 152 pages long but 24 makes more sense).
- The 21-costume download code from the special edition box is only valid until 11th January 2016 (don't forget to use it!).
- The new campaign page has updated to explain how everything works for the excessively complicated preorder bonuses.
- When you preorder the game between 18th April and 24th May 2015, you'll be sent a 'Sumeragi ID'. You have to register this on the website by 23:59 (Japan time) on 7th June 2015 to qualify for the set of special elemental weapons for Masamune, Yukimura, Mitsunari and Ieyasu.
- Yoshiteru's product code is included in the package as previously explained for those who preordered early. The PlayStation 4 version of the game will have the code on a sheet inside the box, while the PlayStation 3 version is printed inside the pack. You will need to use your Sumeragi ID to register this code online when you receive the game.
- People who register their Sumeragi ID before the deadline will also receive a special wallpaper for PCs and smartphones showing Yoshiteru fighting Masamune (i.e. the box artwork). An additional wallpaper will be offered depending on which shop you used for your preorder.
- In short, first you preorder at a participating store (deadline: 24th May), then you register your Sumeragi ID online (deadline: 7th June), then after the game is released you claim the prizes online (deadline: 31st August).
- The in-game items can be redeemed by entering your product codes in the PlayStation Store.
- If you order online, the Sumeragi ID will be issued by email. Check with your store if you're not sure whether they're participating in the reward offer. I'll post a list of known participating stores later on when preorders officially open.
- Do not lose your Sumeragi ID as you'll need it again later to claim your rewards.
- All of these bonuses are being advertised as only being available through preorders. Don't expect them to turn up on the PlayStation Store later, and be careful to preorder through a store which is participating in the Sumeragi ID distribution if you really want those weapons.
Update 18:00: Added a few extra bullet points for new things shown on the website.
Final update: SPARDA-990 has posted a comparison of one of the new PS4 screenshots and the PS3 version of Sengoku Basara 4 so you can see how crisp the visuals look now.