There's also a version with the new T.M.Revolution music in the background on the official website if you're patient enough to wait for it to load.
About to board my flight so I'm frantically watching it in the airport with a horrible framerate (lol).
- Ok, Rikyuu thrusts at Hideyoshi with a fan, not a tea whisk - that makes more sense!
- Masamune's personal inscription is 'Six Claws'.
- Masamune seems to have a fifth, sixth and seventh costume listed in the medal reward screen. The fifth one looks like his normal outfit but with lighter armour i.e. no helmet.
- Yep, Shingen is definitely playable.
- Kasuga and Toshiie are taggable, so playable too. The tag seems to be greyed out when the player is transformed.
- I didn't see Hideyoshi balancing Ieyasu and Mitsunari on his hands before. Hahaha.
- Kenshin and Matsu are visible near the end, which makes me think they're likely to be playable or at least involved in the story more prominently this time. That and it's pretty obvious they will be if Kasuga and Toshiie are in the roster.
- Oh, and they are the characters shown transformed into the enemy bomber and Akatsukimaru. So the other playables are all pretty much confirmed: Toshiie, Matsu, Kenshin, Kasuga and Shingen. Yay! Now we have to pretend to be surprised when they're announced in a magazine later.
- As many people have noticed, Masamune and Katsuie are shown with brand new weapon designs.
- The observant folks at Koei Warriors have noticed that Shingen has at least two special moves (R2 moves) this time and Matsu has all three. It looks as though the five upgraded NPCs are finally being given the treatment they deserve; I hope they all have a full set of moves available in the final game.
- The Akatsukimaru transformation lasts for 45 seconds, which is more than I thought it would.
- Masamune's unlockable Tenka Medal costume names are Light Armour Ver. (fifth), Fake Glasses Ver. (sixth) and Pitch Black Dragon King Ver. (seventh).
- In Japanese, fake glasses are called 'Date-megane' so the sixth one might be a silly costume...